Introducing Regupol Chromalab, the newest tool to create the custom color you need to make your ﬁtness center, athletic facility, or school look simply awesome and perform like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Using a combination of recycled rubber and our high-quality EPDM color particles you can get your team colors, or any color you can dream up, to take your space to the next level. Get the cool look you want without sacrificing the performance you can depend on from Regupol sports and ﬁtness ﬂooring products.
*Minimum orders are required for custom colors.
Meter Must Be 100% Filled
In order to view your custom tile, the meter must be 100% filled (a total of 20 color selections.)
You may be surprised to find out that you don't need as much color as you think to get dramatic results. For great results, use around 70% black, and split your other colors up using the remaining 30%.