Engineered in Germany. Made in America.
OUR ONLINE PRIVACY POLICIES All materials contained in this web site are the copyrighted property of Regupol America. The materials on this web site may not be altered, copied, distributed, downloaded or exploited in any fashion without the prior written consent of Regupol America.
- The information we collect.
- The choices that are available to you regarding how the information is used and to whom it is disseminated.
- Our pledge to have reasonable security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
NOTICE: Information We Collect and How We Use It We collect two types of information about you when you visit our site: personal information (including, by way of example only, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personal, aggregate information (such as information regarding the pages on our site that you have visited and your IP address).
- Personally-Identifiable Information – What We Collect
- The only personally-identifying information we collect and store about you is the information that you choose to provide to us.
- Electronic Mail We gather your personally-identifiable information when you send us an e-mail. We will use this information to respond to your e-mail. We may also use the information to send you notifications about our product.
- Non Personally-Identifiable Information: What We Collect
- We collect and use non-personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:
- Cookies – At certain points in your visit to the Regupol America site, our server may send a “cookie” file to your computer. Your web browser may prompt you to accept this file unless you have set your browser preferences to accept all cookies automatically. Cookies are employed primarily as a service to our customers, to extend the relevance and responsiveness of our site. We may link cookie information with any personally-identifiable information you provide us.
- Other Non-Personally-Identifiable Information – Our web site may collect non-personally identifiable information during your visit, such as type of browser, operating system, domain name, or IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers – the big computers that “serve” up web pages – automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you visit pages on our web site our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. IP address information is used only to improve the service of the web site, and is then discarded at the end of each session on our site.
- We also collect information through “referrers” and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the Web browser passes along to our web server that references the URL from which you came. “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our web site, type of web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the web site you left to visit us, the names of the pages you visit while at our web site, and the Internet address of the web site you then visit. We collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on our web site. We may store “referrer” information for a limited period of time prior to deleting this information.
- Profiling – To help us improve our web site and to ensure that we make every effort to provide you with information and offers that are of interest to you, we may merge your personally-identifiable information with click-stream data and other data we have (including cookies and offline data). We will provide notice of this, as well as an opportunity to opt-out of it, at the time and place of information collection and before data is entered on our system.
- We may also develop a non-identifiable profile on you based on the pages within our site that you visit.
Links This web site may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse, approve, certify, or control these other websites, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of the information contained on these sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. Our privacy statement applies solely to information collected when you visit our web site.
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under 13 Our web site is not targeted to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly request personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 13 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it and do not use it or share it with third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information we will of course honor that request.
CHOICE We provide the following choices regarding the use of your information.
- You may set your browser to reject cookies and to erase cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site may be limited.
- You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
- If you would like us to manage your contact status or be removed from any of our on-line mailing lists, click here.
- If you do not want your personal or nonpersonal information merged with cookie and other information, you should not use the our web site.
ACCESS You may request to see personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Internet to update it or to have factual inaccuracies corrected by clicking here.
SECURITY We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security at our web site, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.